MZI 0.00% 1.6¢ mzi resources ltd

One thing is sure and that is that Trev would be working hard...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    One thing is sure and that is that Trev would be working hard behind the scenes with the crew at BRR to create another webcast.
    I can't wait.

I don't have a problem with mgt coming clean and telling us that the market is crap and we will park the project and slow the cash burn until it improves. Instead these guys (including Directors) are spending 10% of the value of the company each year in their salaries and on costs to churn out the same lines.
    As for RCF, I am not impressed with their contribution to this project or other projects whose companies are listed on the ASX. Their strategy appears to be to allow the company to keep burning more cash for no reason, while "waiting for the market to turn" and in so doing RCF tightens the noose by providing last resort financing at sky high prices. Things will improve eventually in the market when RCF will appear from the haze with 80% of the business and mgt will wonder "..how did that happen?"
    Apologies for my scepticism but mgt is playing right into their hands.
    I got in recently at 0.7c and am in two minds whether these guys are up to the job.
    Just another view.

TP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MZI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.