HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

As a sporadic KTD trader I can see both sides - but always...

1. 670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    As a sporadic KTD trader I can see both sides - but always biased towards optimism. I think many holders and observers here are slightly harsh but I get the anxiety in current markets. Really just entering the growth phase, easy to see on visiting the new site - this upcoming financial year is how I will judge management - the only real problem is that this is not an immediate multi bagger(performance shares noted - by ball for ambition and greed right now). That opportunities passed.

In the short term, charts have not looked good for a while. Some issues posted are valid concerns(at this point in time) - over current direction + finances. I agree growth needs to be consolidated for re-investment. In terms of floor space the 3rd/4th factories should easily double/triple production floorspace/storage capabilities possibly more. One of the next two factories is probably around the current(2factories put together) floor space capacity. With these fundamentals and technicals; particularly if global markets take another downturn, maybe a test of recent lows - global markets could be interesting. Management get the benefit of the doubt from me. If I could really minimise losses I would but wouldnt take a massive hit either, this should settle - if this is not an issue and your confident...IMO

In the medium to longer term, I can see opportunity. Management will no doubt stop for a breather sooner or later. Technicals will have a new uptrend(if not already) maybe a little stop start as management juggle costs/revenue/growth. Still have the benefit of the doubt but shrewd management starts now - once new factories hit balance sheets - costs settle - SP should bounce/consolidate fairly quickly - positive grind, more sideways bigger momentum - KTD could be a decent player in 2/3 years and SP could easily move through the gears very quickly - not that you'd need to wait that long for returns at this price im talking $2 upwards - If I was holding at a decent loss it wouldnt take much convincing me to be patient - dependent on your short term risk appetite. I plan to accumulate in future for the future. Speculation only IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.