HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

Normally I would be concerned when I see these small...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Normally I would be concerned when I see these small acquisitions being made by a company who has been raising capital. Often it is done as a way to fleece money out of the company while they drive it into the ground. I'm not sure this acquisition was the best financial decision yet... but I like it long term, the business wasn't really that profitable and they aren't the only one i've seen on the market but... if you look at the marketing and social media presence it's really quite good, they're acquiring the entire marketing department which will be able to pimp their omniblend products to the same level which is a powerhouse move.

I think the incentive structure to get ash hustling can be good, it looked like the business had a bit of debt but now that the business is debt free he can focus on increasing business, some of the future plans sound good too. The fruit ice poles sound good too. I'm not sure the price is going to boom anytime soon but very happy with the progress they're making

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.