M4M 5.56% 3.4¢ macro metals limited

I for one am still digesting what this current capital raise...

1. 70 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    I for one am still digesting what this current capital raise really means for Kogi.
    I really feel for those who have been invested for many years and to see the share price at 0.08
    I would be regarded as a relative new share holder. i.e. I've bought in under the present board.
    But,. I understand some of you have been a holder for many many years and have experienced all sorts of going ons.

So I'm asking myself some basic questions.

Does the current board have the experience to bring Kogi into production? (either the WA or Nigerian ground.)
    What does their track record with previous companies say about their leadership and business abilities?
    and are those abilities suited to this particular business/ industry?

and finally,..

Does Kogi have any ground worth mining?

I'd really be interested to hear what others think on the above.
    Assuming the capital raise goes ahead,.. we are all going to have to ask ourselves the question if we are going to participate.

Lets try not to get personal about particular board members or each other but have a discussion based on facts.

As a result of this capital raise announcement I've changed my sentiment from 'buy' to 'hold', which for me is a real shame because in any share I hold I would want to be of the mindset that I would feel I want to buy more if I only had the spare cash. This one now,.. not so sure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.002(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $122.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $234.2K 6.755M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 893141 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 2110779 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.56pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.4¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ 1918012
Last updated 13.33pm 04/06/2024 ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.