EGR 14.3% 12.0¢ ecograf limited

Ann: KfW IPEX-Bank Mandated for Epanko Debt Funding, page-104

1. 5,241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2574
    Momentum is gathering, I also predicted a faster reaction from EU and ROW...but it didn't happen, however, it's well on its way now...we just need to understand that it takes time to get all the necessary parts to start moving...that's why I think KNL's approach is very realistic, future demand will be enormous, but it will take time...you are correct, Merkel had to force an alliance to be formed, but that just happened now...it will take 1-2 years for the new facility to be in full swing, and it doesn't really work on solving the 'real problem' which is the actual cell production, which I understand will not be done in the proposed battery plant, so to date Chine, Japan and Korea will remain the epicentre for cell production = the main user of Battery Minerals...but I am convinced Germany/Eu's next announcement will be an investment in very large 'cell production' facilities which will ensure self sufficiency and security of critial supplies once the EV/Storage uptake staarts their ver steep climb whn the exponential effect starts to ripp rough everything...not far off now...we have another very desireable EV coming on market this year...VW an Audi are next.

2020 Mercedes-Benz EQC starts production
    https://www.drive.com.au/news/2020-mercedes-benz-eqc-starts-production-121346.html?trackLink=SMH2&utm_campaign=tile-3&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=smh
    The first batch of Mercedes-Benz EQC vehicles are set to land Down Under around October, with final pricing and specifications to be announced closer to launch.It's understood the new EV will cost around the $150,000 mark, with Australia's initial allocation for 2019 already spoken for well before the EQC officially goes on sale. --- and that's for $150k cars...looking forward to VW releasing their mass-produced Golf at affordable prices...the change over will be very swift..the ones who have driven an EV will know what I mean. And YES, subsidies from Germany EU will assist EcoGraf greaty...not long to go.
    https://youtu.be/52CiFPBASaM?t=27

Last edited by unicrumba: 11/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.015(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $54.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 12.0¢ 10.5¢ $85.61K 760.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 24094 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.