EGR 2.11% 9.7¢ ecograf limited

Ann: KfW IPEX-Bank Mandated for Epanko Debt Funding, page-41

1. 235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Just got off the phone with AS. First time speak to him and he is a humble top bloke.
    Few things he was happy to confirm:
    1. The resumed financing process with KfW will not start from scratch again. We will just going to pick up everything from where we dropped it (or when we suspended it should I say). For reference purpose, in 2017 we were approx 6-8 weeks out from the final GGG application when the black bloody swan event happened.
    2. A national machine like KfW will not just casually mandate the process for some weightless reasons.
    3. Immediate demand for battery graphite is strong from Asia, particularly South Korea and Japan, hence the probability of our first EcoGraph facility in Asia. (The following info is from press release in China) However the national machine of Germany has had a massive and dramatic commitments and kick start on electrified future. Recently on a regular industry forum, All three auto groups have agreed to shift completely to EV in the near future and VW will be the driving force behind it. It has been deemed a national strategy of germany to establish an independent fully integrated and advanced EV and battery industry. Once the German machine is at its full power, there is no way back. Hence the Chancellor phone call to TZ president.
    Things will intensify soon and big money will start to flow on German turf. It’s only good news for us and we should not underestimate this mid term prospect. PS. Product verification process is ongoing with German group as we speaking.

Got off the phone with a sense of relief or hope or joy whatever.
    this is not a finance advice, and please drink responsibly. I mean gamble. I mean invest.

Peace out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.002(2.11%)
Mkt cap ! $44.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 9.8¢ 9.7¢ $2.152K 22.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 45000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.