EGR 9.09% 10.0¢ ecograf limited

Ann: KfW IPEX-Bank Mandated for Epanko Debt Funding, page-95

1. 5,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2576
    Hi Bondaus,

Welcome to H/Csmile.png

I am guessing you might be one of our German Holders?

I'm not sure with ..."why there was a pay rise 3 months before"... but in general, I think most investors believe that Directors of Junior Miners are paid too much, especially without having any performance targets set and more importantly, no preset consequences of what followers if targets are not reached. As @564xxl said, in the private sector such wages combined with continuously missing targets can only be dreamt off...but we as investors have to understand this is not only a problem for KNL.

KNL specific...we tried to get the remuneration package voted down on the last AGM, but it was passed...there won't be that problem on this years AGM f we don't have clear progress by then...which would be not good for anyone involved.

Knowing most of the Board and them having participated in the last SPP with $15k each, except Frey only 5k, but Pett, Conidi and Pierce would have not thrown away $15k if they don't believe they can finalize the deals b4 the AGM.

My investment here in KNL is not only based on the strength of our partners and the proven quality of our Epanko Project but also on my belief that current LiB technology will dominate in the renewable transition period for may years to come, not because there will be no other innovation but simply the value for money ratio per KWh that LiB will be able to be produced will be very hard to beat especially if you also consider the incremental improvements current LiB tech is still gaining and will for the next few years...but mass of scale and the volume of LiB batteries, both for transportation and storage that will be able to be produced from all the Megafatories that are already financed to be build will make it almost impossible for a new tech to beat that "Value for Money' ratio. And Quality Anode Graphite will be in very big demand...however it is not as simple as digging out more Coal if demand increases...there are very long qualification times for Graphite to be certified by Anode Manufactures as suitable to be included in their manufacturing process. Therefore I am convinced the squeeze on quality Graphite which has undergone the rigorous (and long) qualification period will be very strong, not sure when that squeeze will begin, but there are signs it has already begun with a very gentle squeeze.

I invested some eas back as I was convinced Germany and ROW would not be this slow to act and build their own cell productions by now...obviously, I was wrong and the only things I can think of that could justify their mistake are;

1* They were hoping to be able to produce a better battery by the time the EV and Storage tsunami comes.

2* Or poor ignorance and stupidity thinking that Coal and Gas will continue to be their 'Money Cows'...

By the way, some of our and US politicians have been ignoring this 'once in a lifetime' opportunity, it could well be #2

But Europe is finally being FORCED into action...I say forced because so much of the German GDP comes from the Automotive Industry if there is any political unrest and chinas turns of the tap for supplying Battery Cells in a decade or so,,,it will be catastrophic for the ROW...therefore I am investing with big confidence, knowing a very large amount of money will now be spent building LiB's and a lot of Quality, pre Qualified Graphite will be needed. I think the message is coming trough:
    Europe is ready to spend billions on batteries to catch up with China
    https://qz.com/1424217/europe-will-spend-billions-on-batteries-to-catch-up-with-china/

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1542/1542315-5ac95fb08190b929fe3d8151b3e7f717.jpg

However, what I didn't know at the time of investing 1st (with a much smaller holding than what I have today) is that EcoGraf would be as advanced as it now and that we'll have such a project at all...for this is a massive bonus and will more than makeup for the lost money opportunities I have had by holding KNL so far.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1542/1542316-8d49b34c18b36cca9e3c6c422803a6d7.jpg

Until we get either Epanko or EcoGraf confirmed...investing in KNL = High Risk

But for anyone wanting to be part of a 5-10 times return on investment, then that is only possible by investing in Co's like KNL who have a very strong FA but have NOT had their run yet.

Combined NPV of AU$560mil and a MC of ONLY UNDER AU$4mil - Something will have to give soon

Last edited by unicrumba: 10/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.