EGR 3.33% 14.5¢ ecograf limited

Wow, you put a lot of time in trying to convince people of your...

1. 115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Wow, you put a lot of time in trying to convince people of your narrative.

Ok, I had a look at your history and I was not surprised to not see you post ANYTHING when the SP had a significant run and was over $1 but now you are here and jumped onto the same bandwagon as some of my Great Pretenders. Any rational person would ask why would that be, what is the agenda here?

This will be my last post on the EGR thread until I see some knowledgeable posters put this thread back to making it worthwhile spending time, that will only happen when tangible progress can be announced by EGR, until then I am sure the usual suspects will try their best to keep their negative narrative going, here is what I think their reasons are:

1 Most are trading EGR and are posting to suit their agenda, it is very obvious when you compare when they post, thank you Uni, I remember you mentioned this a while ago, spot on matewink.png

2 I am pretty sure that my point 1 is correct, why on earth would you pretend to be a holder and only post negative things at certain days? Sorry not buying it.

3 Here is what a normal investor does, invest in a stock, set a stop loss, make money if your picked the right timing or lose a bit if not and move along.
    All this time spent writing nonsense ( if one is a genuine holder) and hoping that something will change by doing so, can IMO, not be taken serious.

4 None of my Great Pretenders are acknowledging that EGR at this SP is great value, why? Oh I get it, you all want to protect the little investors from making the same mistakes you did. I call it BS

All IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $65.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.5¢ $4.35K 30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 92498 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 114992 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.20pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ 10045
Last updated 13.06pm 16/05/2024 ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.