AUN 0.00% 5.4¢ aurumin limited

@KulaGold ASX Announcement & Media Release Mt Palmer Gold Mine -...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 25,864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1259
    @KulaGold
    ASX Announcement & Media Release
    Mt Palmer Gold Mine - El Dorado Prospect
    historical 6m @ 8.3g/t gold to follow up
    Highlights
     Diamond drilling completed 307.4m of HQ3 diamond core with Terra Drilling from two
    existing RC drilling pre-collared to approximately 250m each
     Previously announced anomalous RC drilling results have been re-assayed with
    Leachwell digestion confirming good recovery characteristics for carbon-in-leach (CIL)
    processing
     Three new prospects advanced- including 6m @ 8.3g/t gold from 28m at El Dorado and
    1m @ 9.2g/t gold from 36m at Meiers Find
     Mt Palmer Gold Mine is ~15km from the Marvel Loch gold plant and infrastructure, and
    ~90km from the Edna May gold plant, which aligns with Kula’s strategy of exploring near
    to existing operations to fast track any discovery to monetary success
    Kula Gold Limited (“Kula” or “the Company” reports an exploration update at the Company’s
    51% and earning to 80% Mt Palmer Gold Mine located near Marvel Loch WA in the Southern
    Cross Goldfields.
    Kula’s Managing Director Ric Dawson comments: “The diamond core had excellent recovery
    and will provide excellent structural data for analysis on this exciting high-grade project last
    mined in 1944. Following structural analysis, the core will be cut and assayed and results
    reported thereafter, which will lead to further drilling as knowledge of the high-grade zones
    improves and becomes more predictable. Historic data reviewed by Kula’s technical team
    shows solid targets for high-grade gold mineralisation extending below 160m, the past mining
    level, shallow by today’s modern operating practices.
    Excellent new prospects such as the El Dorado (6m @ 8.3g/t gold from 28m including 1m @
    45.4g/t gold from 30m with no follow-up) are being advanced to drill ready status for a
    planned RC programme.
    This acquisition aligns with the Company’s strategy to explore near to existing operations to
    fast track any discovery to monetary success.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 149230 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.