XAM 7.14% 6.0¢ xanadu mines ltd

Ann: Kharmagtai - New Copper Porphyry Centre Discovered, page-2

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    Hi All,

Sincere apologies for lack of commentary. I've been busy with various stocks listed in Canada, and just getting back to posting on HotCopper.

With that said, it's a pity that XAM isn't listed on the TSX yet, as this is a MONSTER NR, and no one has commented yet! Just incredible, especially seeing all the various lithium, cobalt, whatever plays getting hundreds of a comments a day on hotcopper, whether or not they deserve it.

Anyway, I think this new porphyry discovery is HUGE, especially getting those grades just on a partial intersection, and potentially more exciting grades when we get the rest of the assays for this first hole. Also, don't ignore the low-grade but very long intersection on 'White Hill West', which with White Hill, seems to be adding massive, lower-grade tonnage, which is still valuable.

I haven't looked closely at this yet, much more to look at in the NR. Just want to emphasize people should be really excited, as XAM has had the most exciting drilling in 2018 of any of the 'tier 1 potential' copper-gold deposits in the world, at least so far.

Let's hope that TSX listing happens ASAP! I didn't even comment on my trip to PDAC...I might say a bit more in another post. But let's just say the big, North American money should be fighting to get into this one later this year!

Cheers,

MBG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.004(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $102.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 6.0¢ 5.5¢ $20.60K 357.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 201976 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 1161535 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
XAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.