XAM 3.51% 5.5¢ xanadu mines ltd

Hi @arsenic , there was a video interview with Andrew Stewart a...

1. 313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Hi @arsenic , there was a video interview with Andrew Stewart a couple of weeks back where he said updated resource by end of year. I had thought they might do it with the listing,l to attract attention, but that is not their style and I understand their view of doing it once exploration is more advanced. With 4+ drills turning throughout 2018 they will potentially have a BIG increase to report, which if exploration continues at the current rate I think will really surprise to the upside.

Listing is I understand out of the company’s hands, could come any day and they would have hoped for it to be finalised by now.

Price action since Zaraa discovery has me scratching my head. Someone IMO was clearly dumping Thurs/Friday, whether retail investors leaving or someone trying to force SP down ahead of CR I don’t know but suspect the latter (tho the drop was on pretty light volume with some churn after ). I certainly saw no reason for the sell off so bought more at both 18.5c and 15.5c. Pleased to see more of a base in on the buyside, someone forming quite a floor at 16c, a large holder stepping up to steady things perhaps
    Last edited by freeheel: 15/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.002(3.51%)
Mkt cap ! $94.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ $52.74K 958.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100313 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 282367 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
XAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.