ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    When you get the things right, no body denies your smartness... Citadel is an example.
    Sharia Law or any other law... All need facts and evidence... Do they have some? Litigation is not the easiest part of any business... Do require money, time and a lot of patience.... And even at times having all those things still does not help. Good thing is Alara has funds and all the time in the world to fight for this project as they are the only ones who actually know the worth of this project.

Do you anything about Sharia Law? Do you it is the first law who has given the world international business law? You can challenge the way it has been practiced by SA but in my opinion AUQ would need a very solid ground/cheap attorney to lose this case....

The he market reaction to the share price is a different thing... Have a look at other asx companies who have been involved in litigations... Regardless of the jurisdiction it's a bloodbath... Bau since litigation days came down to 10c from something like 75c and was at well below cash backing which was close to 18c... Avq from 6odd cents to 1c with never ending dilution... And now NCR from 20c to 1c and is now cash backed. Find out the jurisdictions you will be surprised. Litigation is equal to pain for share holders...

Ps I am also holding from 5c or so and have been a buyer at different levels although my holding is relatively small as compared to Mo....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.