KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

What an absolute joke, I've never criticised the board, but I'd...

1. J89
    1,365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    What an absolute joke, I've never criticised the board, but I'd say this is the right time.

I feel we are always being bullied by larger companies and our experience lacking board seem to always cave in. SQM and now WES.

Who on earth puts the share price on hold for 3 months, and agrees not to entertain any other offers while the bidder does their homework? If your (WES) was fair play then you wouldn't need to worry about another bidder outbidding you. But given how opportunistic the offer is, of course one would want to place copious regulations in order to safeguard their bid/offer.

I'm confused, whatever happened to a free and open market place? Place an item for sale, and let interested parties come forth and place their bids/offers. Well no, KDR BOD think its in the best interest of the shareholders to hand this over to WES on a plate. Some what of a monopoly situation, one offer and one offer only. Why not solicited or entertain other offers from other interested parties?

Stop and think about this.. We are told it's in the best interest of the shareholders to sell up shop. Ok that's fine, BOD are maybe not up to the task of seeing this project to completion, whether it be due to their lack of experience and/or funding, along with many other obstacles. I accept that we may need to sell. By why not shop around for the best deal? How can accepting the first offer, basically putting up a SOLD sign up, benefit the shareholders?

I can only wonder how many people would want the board out at this point in time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.