KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Druiner, I'm not sure why Jongo should have two different...

1. 426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49

Druiner, I'm not sure why Jongo should have two different opinions on the value of his shares based on what he (or she) paid for them. I don't think anyone should be told by you that they don't have a reason to post and voice an opinion. My first purchase was at sub 50c, in October 2016. My average is now 87c and I'm in the top 20. with well over 1% of the outstanding shares. If the offer price is too low, then it's too low regardless of what I paid for the shares. I won't give a flying rats arse whether you want to be dismissive of MY posts either. I know I'm telling the truth. (and so does my accountant). PS I'm voting "No" I know there are risks in taking that view. I get that. WES may decide to not raise their offer and then walk away if the first round of voting fails to give them control. The price may then drop back to mid 1.50 levels. but you'll still have shares in the company that owns 50% of Mount Holland and may well have even more resources if exploratory drilling in the surrounding area works out well. Remember what Warren Buffet said: "The stock market is a process whereby the impatient give their money to the patient"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.