KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Ann: Kidman and SQM to form Mt Holland JV, page-179

1. 2,982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4357
    Hi @coolgrace

As I have stated a few times here that I don't see this deal with SQM as a bad deal, it is just not the best deal.
    On the face value, it values KDR currently at $290mil. But of course we all know that this deal will bring a great asset of management of a lithium mine, lithium production experience, marketing, customer connection, funding certainty of the biggest lithium powerhouse to KDR and certainly add very significant value to KDR. Just on the face value of $290mil, that should be around 90cents, plus all the good things I mention above, should bring sp to this range of 90cents-$1.00 and I believe we will see this share price sometime next week.

Current share price activity is clear as daylight manipulated by pip-traders, short-sellers if one observes it closely. But major institutions will buy into KDR and will bring it back to 90cents-$1.00 I believe.

What I just don't like is this deal is not the best deal. I believe KDR can get a much better deal with some other major lithium producers. Alternatively, KDR can just simply tap some other funds step by step, $3mil-$5mil each time, until sp go past $1.00 and have more time to negotiate a better deal with any major producers/investors/funds....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.