KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Ann: Kidman and SQM to form Mt Holland JV, page-182

1. 12 Posts.
    I know nothing about mining however IMO if this is the best deal that BoD were able to make then it has been very responsible of them to announce it asap after the court verdict was released rather than allow continued (upward?) speculation in the market which may not be warranted. They have had months to be courted by prospective buyers.

It appears to have been general consensus on HC that KDR do not have the finances or know-how to bring the lithium resource to market. We know that speed is of the essence. KDR may have a world class resource but they are the ant negotiating in a giants world. I believe there is no shortage of lithium in the world - just short supply NOW. It is IMO unreasonable to expect that the best possible deal could be made in KDR's favour.

I was hoping for a straight out TO. This may yet happen in the future.

Remember KDR was a spec gold explorer which was trading at 15c this time last year. Anyone who bought then or later, bought the expertise (or lack) of the BoD as well as the potential resource. We are speculators hoping to profit from someone else's energy.
    We are responsible for our own decisions.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.