KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Ann: Kidman and SQM to form Mt Holland JV, page-88

1. 1,221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    Hi Reu,, you beat me to the punch

day traders and short term players are hating this,, and for obvious reasons,
    people were looking for the big TO deal $1,20- $1.50 and management cashing out.

This announcement official positions KDR to be a producer in a massive Mine lithuim mine for over 50 years with a global partner .. isn't that what MD has been saying all along? naysayers using this deal to bash him... what a joke.

long term this is a great absolutely fantastic announcements it has de-risked our investment and for any large player coming on board they will want to mitigate risk with minimal upfront capital injection - its a two way street guys -- we get to where we want to go and that is be a producer. day traders piss off

there is no doubt this is a company making announcement - naysayers want to bake the cake and eat it too but yet don't have the ingredients to bake it to start off with -- funny that

the real money to be made is in 6-12 months - that is perfectly fine as i have invested to get $3-5 within 12- 18 months

ST holders - sorry but the sugar fix/spike you were looking for may have to wait a bit longer

the above is in my honest opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.