KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Ann: Kidman Investor Presentation - Realising the Vision-KDR.AX, page-26

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    aussiewebking,

@interesting has his own agenda when it comes to Mt Holland. I suspect he has been burnt somehow or is associated with the plainters (claim jumpers).

He has continuously tried to paint a picture that losing Mt Holland to the claim jumpers would be an absolute disaster for KDR. In the unlikely event that this ever happened it would be disappointing but not catastrophic as our main problem at the moment is getting Burbanks working.

Mt Holland is effectively an opportunistic option over 1Moz of gold in the ground which so far cost the company very little (virtually nothing) as the $2 million will not be paid until the expert report is finalised and shareholders get to vote. The remaining $1.5 million can be paid in cash or shares and depends on certain as yet unspecified conditions being met in relation to forfeiture claims that were lodged over some tenements prior to Kidman entering into the HOA.

1Moz of gold in the ground is worth ~A$1.6 billion at todays gold price. Considering KDR hasn't paid any actual consideration for Mt Holland yet, we currently certainly have a very cheap option over that gold in the ground.

Even if we vote in favour of the transaction and pay the $2 million consideration it is still a very cheap option even factoring in the slight risk that the forfeiture application goes against the company.

The only geotechnical issues associated with Mt Holland that I know of that could be at all material to Kidman are those that Convergent Minerals were studying prior going into administration which are run of the mill requirements for gaining mining approval.

http://www.aspecthuntley.com.au/asxdata/20150130/pdf/01594540.pdf

"Diamond drilling at Blue Vein has recommenced as part of the development phase of the project. This drilling is designed to provide geotechnical information in the walls of the planned open pit, as well as ground conditions at the proposed portal location and the path of the planned decline for the underground mine.

The drilling program currently underway consists of three planned diamond drill holes (See Table 1). These holes will be used for compressive strength tests to further assess the ground conditions for the proposed underground mine at Blue Vein.

All necessary permit applications have been submitted to the Department of Mines and Petroleum. A revised Mining Proposal will be submitted following inclusion of additional geotechnical information from the current drilling program."

From my reading of past Convergent Minerals announcements the Department of Mines had asked for the mining proposal at Blue Vein to be revised in order to test (or include more information about) the competency of the pit wall rocks together with the rock surrounding the UG portal access and the decline route. Convergent were in the process of complying with this request when they went into administration. Depending on KDR's final mine plan for Blue Vein I'd assume they to would have to complete the necessary geotechnical investigations to allow the mine to be permitted and proceed. The rest of the discussions here about unstable ground are totally irrelevant in my opinion and are verging on reckless and are targeted at damaging KDR and its share price. I'd caution people making reckless claims against the company to be careful as who knows how the company may react.

Eshmun

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.