BUY 0.00% 0.4¢ bounty oil & gas nl

Ann: Kiliwani North Update, page-2

1. 9,763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2375
    Hi Guys long time no see i see BUY is in a unloved state atm same as most oily pennys sadly, it seems like only yesterday BUY was trading at a 200 M Mcap with 100,s of million trading daily the oil pennys glory days of 2009 $$$$$, i see Kelso is still at the helm and driving the same projects, whats the go with PEP11 and Advent is it still a part of BUY or did Kelso flip it ?todays Mcap for BUY around the +=10m seems cheap but sadly all the oily pennys are now days they have got a fair bit of fruit in the bowl to BUY when the sector sees some love again it should be one of the first to bounce, fingers crossed hey i see alot of long term names still posting, its been a long haul boys but it would only take some nutter in the middle east to get excited and blow something up big time and the sector will be loved again.

I have been buying in to oily pennys again this year and a bit of last have mainly been catching falling knives but the wounds havent been to deep thus far i think i might show BUY some love again it seems cheap.

Happy Days
    GB $$$$

BUY BUY lol oh the memories i was the number 4 holder of this bad boy at one time bring it on again hey $$$$$$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.994M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $20.35K 5.087M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1263134 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5086233 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.