ROG 10.0% 0.5¢ red sky energy limited.

My thoughts on quarter is they will be out buy end of month lol...

1. 706 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    My thoughts on quarter is they will be out buy end of month lol . As always .

Highlight will be cash flow from gas sale. However i feel the damage done with the pump delay will drag on until we get full update with some sort of timeline and plan going forward . without this i feel we will be stuck at these stock prices.
    (When will we see drilling well and what needs to now be done to get the oil flowing ?)

AK is not known for details or timelines so cannot see him changing his ways so concern seems to be at this time for him is building a firm base for ROG and the shareholders are for now a lower priority.

However I would like to see this attitude change .
    I believe there is a lot more that could be reported and again TIMELINES are missing in reports other than statements like (later in the year or looking at ?)

I feel we are well undervalued and sitting on a re rate but we need information to flow as at the movement ROG have become boring.

There should be a lot on the horizon this year but again the information needs to flow .

I don't expect weekly updates but do expect substance . Hopefully AK reads these posts and addresses the growing concern over lack of information .

Anywho just my bit .
    Expecting a great year good luck to all LTH'S

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $24.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.212K 252.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 7042141 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 62380119 102
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.28pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ROG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.