ROG 11.1% 0.4¢ red sky energy limited.

Not sure why some on here spend every minute of every day...

1. 5,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3164
    Not sure why some on here spend every minute of every day repeating themselves and arguing... I only look at this once or twice a month, as the ROG pathway is clear to me and I am relaxed with my holdings as many LTH's are.

But I do acknowledge that ROG have to step up and do some drilling, the sooner the better, as the past 3 years ROG as a company imo hasn't done much, lots of talk and heavily reliant on STO to carry us imo... Maybe the rest of our board of accountants (doesn't impress me) imo need to step out of their Collin St Melbourne Offices, roll sleeves up or at least delegate and assist AK as ROG hasn't performed well enough for SH's and shouldn't receive any free or performance shares until our SP is above say 1c...

1. Killa not my focus, but they will replace the pump and get the well flowing and produce this waxy oil and another well drilled in 2024, once all the Govt approvals granted and then further income coming in. If SH's want this to happen sooner, then canvas the SA minister, instead of arguing daily on here!!!

2. Yarrow some talk gas flow rates/income reduced, not sure about this and my understanding it's healthy and once STO get motivated again, Yawn, and drill another gas well which is my focus, further income imo will present. AK should be praised for not taking STO's sales gas price as we now get paid a premium for our portion of gas. At least we are earning income unlike many dog O/G coys, which are nothing but SH wealth destroying lifestyle coys, as sadly many of us are aware of these...

3. ROG have to drill another well on their own in the Yarrow/Flax fields, sitting around waiting on STO like they have been forced to over the past 3 years is unacceptable to me... ROG have step up and take the lead of ROG the company and stop waiting for STO and SA Govt to dictate our terms and destiny imo.

4. SH's are buzzing on here like kids awaiting X-mas presents lol, all waiting for ROG's so called $1 tenement pickup in Africa. I am confident they will pick up an oil play in Africa, either in Namibia, Angola or **on, but this will probably only have 2D survey data at best, if any at all. So, plenty of money will have to be spent to conduct expensive 3D surveying before any action of drilling occurs... This will delay any drilling and cost heaps. I am optimistic this will eventually happen, but not likely to see much action this year in Africa, maybe Q3/4 at best to conduct surveying so unlikely to see any drilling until 2025 imo... I can wait, just want the best tenement we can get and the big guys will get the lucrative picks, let's hope we don't waste time on a sheet play!!!

Going forward we have an optimistic H2 2024 and 2025 and unlikely to see our SP rise significantly until ROG drill further wells and have successes. We will see again the yearly tax loss sell off's of 0.003/4 before we see any substantial SP rises for the rest of H1 imo. Maybe a RNS about African play might gain a pip or 2, but will retrace until drilling happens...

I am just happy to sit tight and acquire more when opportunities arise... ROG is in the bottom draw and longer time frame for me until drilling again happens, better things in life to do than wasting time repeating and arguing on here... Chill, relax and in time SP will reward you, GLTA...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $21.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $38.47K 9.615M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 60404624 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 9024131 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ROG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.