ROG 20.0% 0.4¢ red sky energy limited.

Ann: Killanoola Activity and Innamincka Revenues, page-971

1. 702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    So Here we are six months since news of needing new pump and all we have its there's a purchase order .

It realy is piss poor from management and my reasoning for this is simple .

Many investors here believe in the direction and potential we are said to be heading in so we stay here with the waiting game for good news on progress.

If we had not had the problem with the pump we would by now be well on the way to a more reasonable share price. However shit does happen and things break however the problem for me is if the management was placing any urgency on the new pump they should have told us ??
    Then when raising the so called purchase order they could have given delivery time ? Yeh

If they had said six months ago there would be a long delay of min six months many of us would have had the opportunity to decide to move our cash around instead of long silence.
    I have always said timelines are important for us to make decisions .

Its no so much the delay but AKs failure to keep us up to date with things. It seems their happy with there one off gas sale agreement and anything else will get done when they can .
    We have the cash to pay our wages so all good here attitude. Are will still chatting with others on how to fix this problem? Do we have a drill rig booked or will all this just be sometime in the 2024 works program
    This is a very real failure by AK and he needs to get of his ass and inform those who support ROG and are supposed to be working for ? Us the investors,
    We now have a steady income stream with yarrow but this could and should be far more advanced than this .
    When AK are you going to inform your shareholders of progress or lack of it .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $21.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $12.21K 2.989M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 16207121 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 67779715 112
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ROG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.