ROG 0.00% 0.5¢ red sky energy limited.

The charts predict on what has happened. A lagging indicator……...

1. 1,668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 640
    The charts predict on what has happened. A lagging indicator…… Currently all poster could predict what happening, which is nothing. How ever the resistance is 0.005……if the quarterly shows revenue we will get sales at 5 but not enough to go up a pip as it’s a resistance but you never know with this market……..

Charts says be at around this price atm……we just need some production results and revenue coming in to get some movement upwards…..until the then no excitement…

I do notice they write on each quarterly actively looking at acquisitions…….Need a good one to be closed and then the sp will be re rated……

I’m just waiting for another aquisition to happen….and drill the other well at innamincka…… more gas for production……

The charts are currently sleeping with no upward indications currently and has no indication of going down….

As soon as the is an indication of a heart beat I’ll post up the charts…

Not many post of late just waiting for some action which should be too far away hopefully…..

RSI is at 50……….

Needs some good news to be honest, hopefully there is something in the quarterly…….

I just double checked one of my charts and it shows a possible
    0.006 as a resistance……… has a sign of life…..lol…..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2490000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1925869 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.45am 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 10.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 120000
Last updated 10.05am 31/05/2024 ?
ROG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.