ROG 0.00% 0.5¢ red sky energy limited.

WOW, WTfish just happened, I was out dropping car for service...

1. 5,177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3137
    WOW, WTfish just happened, I was out dropping car for service when phone rang, look at ROG!!!!

I initially thought the company insiders dumped as CR coming, then I read the Financials and we have plenty of cash... I expected a big dump in June NOT April, oh well looks like our 10 and 12 mil 0.003 orders will get hit sooner than I expected... Sigh!!!

Seriously we need some big changes at senior board and management level... Some simply have to go and now imo, as this company is becoming worse than 88, I never thought that would eventuate, even 88 are doing something and flowing oil, meanwhile back in the cosy Melbourne "tax offices" the biscuits and coffee are the only things flowing imo...

Seriously ROG time to wake up and unlock wealth for loyal LT- SH's, WTFish have this board actually done for SH's over the past 3-4 yrs, bugger all imo... STO have carried us NOT ROG imo... 3-4 yrs to replace a pump and purchase some tanks which will be rusty before we see any waxy oil in these... Ship up or ship out I say to the board, plus should have had plenty of time to get approvals, drill etc as tax time starts in July for our board who are mainly accountants, lol (that's why I reference tax offices for those who didn't know our board makeup), sorry board for taking the P, but what are you all really doing here and what do you really expect large investors to say when we see this sheet happening today...

ROG have to surrender all previous performance shares, options price increased so we can define real key performance indicators, which means the board are only rewarded when we are rewarded, simple as that... No more free shares as I am so sick of shares being issued year after year when SP never moves... Not good enough... ROG should also now start taking pay cuts and come down to reality and end the lifestyle company tag imo... I know I sound harsh, but seriously someone has to call out this company's lengthy poor performance and lack of progress, it's unacceptable to me and many SH's...

ROG so what's next??? Communicate something, be honest, or are we to wait another painful and frustrating 2-3 yrs or until STO drill next, whenever that happens... That's my vent and warranted imo, until mid-June when I get back from overseas and if not improved by then, then we have to unite and force board changes, I see that this is our only option... Perform or bugger off I say, so over and tired of all the excuses and lack of action!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $93 18.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 36279464 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 61910424 89
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 12.5 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ 1587836
Last updated 15.59pm 07/06/2024 ?
ROG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.