ROG 0.00% 0.5¢ red sky energy limited.

I understand the frustration around the lack of announcement...

1. 617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    I understand the frustration around the lack of announcement (something that should be brought up at the next and every AGM until it is fixed) and how long things have taken at Killa. These are legitimate concerns and are outside what most people expected when the resource amount was Increased in May 2021, and most of us joined the party. However, I want to remind some people of a few things while they continue to throw out the constant negativity. In the last two years, we have seen flooding that has hindered even the great and powerful Santos working in SA. A COVID pandemic has been ongoing and has caused an increase in people being off sick, as well as border closures that have impacted people's ability to get stuff done.
    Labour has taken government, leading to uncertainty around fossil fuels. This uncertainty always leads to an increased wait time for government approvals.And this is a spec stock with limited money, limited exposure and limited pull when it comes to getting things done.
    These are in addition to dealing with the expected waxy oil, getting surveys completed and results returned and meeting all relevant ASX, government, industry accounting and legislative requirements. Considering all that, ROG has done okay. It's not amazing, but it could 100% be worse (shout out to anyone who knows of 88E)
    Nobody forces you to invest or hold; you can leave at any time, and you should never have invested more than you could afford to lose on a spec stock. So, instead of hounding us with the constant negativity and carrying on like a child with their lollypop stolen, share your ASX announcements on the companies you're running. If you can't do that, structure your comments with a little bit of integrity and try to be constructive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $4.114K 1.023M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 18278627 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 65969461 83
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ 106988
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
ROG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.