ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,570 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    I sure as hell CAN'T believe the amount of winging and wining going on in this thread, because of delays.?? & now selling? omg!

Delays, I might add, that are Not the fault of anyone within ROG management or work crews!

1... we've had a world Pandemic, Covid delays(once in a hundred years!)
    2... Slow Beauracrats in SA Gov't regarding Permits!
    3... Santos in its schedule started at very end of last few days of DEC, and then the RAIN starts....

4... Flooding Jan, taking out MANY sections of roads & railway lines. (one in a hundred years)
    speaking of rail line sections...i saw on the news Today that after a full month, over 100 railgang workers working around the clock got those rail sections repaired and food n freight is now getting through!!
    5....Angola... its all up to the powers that be, over there but our bid is only a portion of a group .... AK has done his preparation & homework! THIS one excites me! BIG TIME!!..... Time will tell.
    6...Drill rig and crew put on standby while work on roadways and access to flooded areas subside(Santos decides to move rig to higher prioritized area, short term)

Yet some people call this a dog stock and one idiot wants to go down there and whip some backs!!??
    Com'on people---REMEMBER WHY YOU INVESTED!!

If people want to take advantage of this dip in SP, now is the time to top up!....glta.
    Last edited by Papabuy: 15/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $9.41K 1.344M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 24002293 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 25273747 38
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ROG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.