ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Ann: Kiln Acquisition Fast Tracks Phase 2 of Coldry Project, page-11

1. 1,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 640
    That's one honkin' big kiln!

Imagine having paid out $9M and now getting back more or less the cost of it's storage space for the ensuing 22 years (never mind the cost of $9M of capital for 22 years) - there must be a tragic story there as well.

Quite a bargain if nothing goes wrong from this point (the kiln doesn't roll off the truck half way across the Nullabor; we don't discover it's a left hand rotation and our plant was built for right; it doesn't turn out that the thing is such a monster that we can't afford to efficiently fire it etc).

Seriously, I assume our engineers have looked into all that and done all due diligence - if so it seems like an extraordinary stroke of luck.

We sure were due some.

I wasn't able to participate in the SPP this time (my limited funds were recently allocated elsewhere) so lets hope this takes pressure off both the project budget and schedule and lets ECT have a decent crack at executing their strategy. Even those who feel that ECT have been on the receiving end of their own bad decisions rather than simply the recipients of a bunch of bad luck must feel the smallest trickle of hope that they may have finally caught a break. Maybe not.

Plenty of work to commission that beauty.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.515K 504.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 13357839 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11826592 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.