SL1 0.00% 0.0¢ symbol mining limited

gordon, IMO, 1 trade or 2 trade does not make any difference....

1. 173 Posts.
    gordon,

IMO, 1 trade or 2 trade does not make any difference. All it matters till November 10th is the hope that closing price be better so that VWAP remains high for the last 5 trading days. SPP would be issued at lower of either 20 cents (4.8% discount of VWAP of 5 days till October-02-2014) or VWAP of 5 trading days including November-10-2014. Hope, VWAP would be above 18 cents, so that dilution is minimal.

Unfortunately, Market does not value the company based on hot spot licenses a Company hold, 2C numbers released, loads of Company making news to come soon, how successful the Management team were in the past and how spot on they are with present and how successful they could make Swala in future. I still remember LNG being traded at less than 15 cents not more than a year ago and all that Swala needs is at least One Commercial Oil discovery out of 3 drills they are going for in 2015. Even if we succeed in one out of 3 drills, expect SP to be in dollars. I believe we have a high probability of success given we have 3 drills and drilling in an area which is geographically de-risked is an added advantage.

The best thing I like with Swala is, they are going all out for 2015 and does not depend on One hit wonder. Even if we fail in first drill (worst case), Market will not lose interest as it is closely followed by next drill and very closely followed by third drill. I wonder what SP would be pre-spud but sure it will not be less than 20 cents and anyone accumulating at these levels, will see a good profit for sure. I can list out many reasons to invest in Swala but believe I already did so many times in the past and you can go through past posts if interested.

We are going through patchy times but is not true reflection of what Management has achieved so far. I had my own criticism of Management having failed in Eyasi when they bid with PVD, 12B farmout withdrawal from CEPSA, raising Capital via SPP when Market Sentiment is Poor but they have achieved many things in 18 months into IPO that many can only dream of and I truly believe in the Management team. We have all the ingredients to turn Swala from Junior Oil Explorer to Mid-Tier Producer in Future (if they were not acquired) and believe Management team will deliver when it matters most.

These are my opinions only, DYOR.!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.