ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 390 Posts.
    Nice post there @solidbricks (as always). In the previous post you did after the "Km scale deposits Weolyu/Kochang" announcement, there was an excellent observation about slow progress due to possibly hitting unexpectedly long hard Quartz veins. It got me thinking about how behind the drilling program is. Here's my homework for you (all):

April 12 drilling update - expected drilling to begin in 2-3 weeks at Weolyu. 1400 metres from 5 or 6 holes over 9 weeks.

Now let me try to extrapolate a rough timeline here:

~May 1 - Drilling commences.

~July 4 - Drilling scheduled to finish.

We're ~6 weeks into a 9 week campaign and 400 meters of 1400 has been drilled. This is a long way behind schedule. There might be other reasons for this, however, the "slow progress" comment implies that it's the hard rock that's slowing the progress.

Let's get this straight - being behind schedule for this reason is not bad. It's not good either. It's - the best preliminary news (pre results) that we could ever hope to get. This is simply awesome! Quartz intersections were mentioned for the first DD core. Now hole 2 is progressing at a snail's pace through this hard dense rock. Dozens of metres (or perhaps >100m) strikes? Deep boiling zone? High grade? We'll soon find out, I guess.

At this rate, we will have drilled less than half the meters scheduled over the 9 week period. This ain't no ordinary dirt my friends. This is pay dirt IMO! Just my humble opinion from reading between the lines. I think @solidbricks is losing some sleep over this same sort of conclusion. It's difficult to contain my excitement too.

I remember seeing a photo of Hishikari's valuable ore (medium size ~10 kg rocks) being sorted manually by 30 or 40 Japanese workers near the conveyor belt. This is how valuable this rock can be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ION (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.