ION 0.00% 0.9¢ iondrive limited

Wow, what a difference a week makes...this time last week we...

1. 175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Wow, what a difference a week makes...this time last week we just had a spike in volume, falling SP (intra day) and a noticeable lack of buy orders, now the tables have turned...and rightly so. Finally SAU has shown up on the market radar!! We are still way undervalued at these levels IMO and we have seen nothing yet in terms of potential SP appreciation.

Another great announcement today, SK giving us the goods in these early days. I can't wait for drill results. Also Glandore results imminent from today's presso. I wonder if Peter Cook will have his ears pricked at the AMEC today/tomorrow?

For those interested, I have reviewed the top 40 holders again and the main seller on the 30th May was a SMSF, not a nominee company, as I initially suspected some manipulation...my tin foil hat. In fact all nominee holders have increased their positions since the last list was published...smart money??. Also the 580k seller is a SMSF also, again I suspected a nominee holder trying to cap the SP for their own benefit. Surely you would pull your order after the last 2 announcements? Strange...but just my opinion.

Momentum has finally come to SAU...don't get off the bus too soon...I will be riding this one out for the long haul. GLTAH. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ION (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.443M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $1.822K 202.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 450000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2912976 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.31am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ION (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.