MCT 11.4% 3.1¢ metalicity limited

Yes, there was criticsm. I am a PLS holder from pre-10c days....

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 936 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    Yes, there was criticsm. I am a PLS holder from pre-10c days. But, PLS had a strategy, and Mssrs Young and Biddle had a plan. I dont get MCT’s strategy. For example, they are trying to sell AB at a premium to what they picked it up for - without adding any value through further development/exploration/derisking etc.

Hence, I am reluctant to think the IPO will raise the amount of funds they are hoping for. More likely, the IPO will raise a lot less. In saying this, I do sincerely hope that I am wrong.

But lets for the moment assume they pull it off and walk away with a bag of cash. I do foresee a SP spike on this, but then, as they burn through that cash with nothing to show for it (their current track record), the SP will drop back again to nothing.

They need to show a tangible plan to use the cash wisely. Part of that plan should be to have a very good exploration strategy. I dont care whether it is lithium, cobalt. Please just give us a strategy, for pete’s sake! And no, sinking three arbitrary drill holes (and let your shareholders wait an eternity for the results, leaving us wondering if the drill rig has even started yet!) is NOT a strategy.

There are other junior explorers that can be used as models for such strategies. I dont want to cross post, but look at some that are currently JV’d with OZL. MCT needs to SERIOUSLY up their game to win back faith.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.