LOM 6.67% 5.6¢ lucapa diamond company limited

How is it rubbish, thus far, upon a civilized response to your...

1. 599 Posts.
    How is it rubbish, thus far, upon a civilized response to your reply instead of discussing the matter you asked the question about my holdings, how is that relevant?

I may be speculating, but in response to a reply you weren't expecting with reason behind the assertion you are now playing the man rather than the ball.

Lucapa is not a profitable company, that's fine - it's not necessarily a bad thing!

But to purport your company to be something that it is not, profitable, you come across as a salesman rather than a knowledgeable shareholder.

Most companies on the ASX are not profitable, Lucapa is one of them, this may change - but at this point the vast majority of capital required is secured via way of cap raise, or option conversion (a veiled form of a cap raise).

In the absence of sustained revenue generation (one-off payments) Lucapa will require further capital to continue its chase toward a hard rock diamond mine, it is what it is & that's fine. I see little benefit dressing something up that it is not.

Exciting diamond explorer with a view to becoming a potential hard rock diamond miner - yes.

Alluvial diamond miner - yes - Receiving consistent revenue for it's efforts (australian entity, the listed company) no.

Does this leave an on-going capital requirement to achieve goal number one - absolutely yes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.004(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $16.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.6¢ 5.5¢ $47.36K 820.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 280076 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 116300 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.