LOM 2.08% 4.7¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Ann: Kimberlite Drilling Targets Defined at High Priority L259, page-158

1. 1,437 Posts.
    I have to ask myself why your endless knowledge of the diamond exploration/mining world brought you to send us a link to Cassini Resources? Perhaps you googled "drilling for diamonds"? or something similar? And up popped the link you were so kind as to share wit us all!

You see the (BIG)problem there is google picked up your search keywords and sent you to that link because they use "core diamond drilling" methods..
    You do know that has zero to do with drilling for diamonds??
    They search for copper and nickel!!
    The diamonds you have linked us to are the tiny micro diamonds that are glued to the end of their drill bit...you know..the type they dig up at Cattoca over the road!! We will be drilling the outer rim of the kimbo for signs of diamonds at depth. Most of the bulk auger samples will be passed through our onsite DMS to detect if the diamonds are present at depth(thats the big rerate Ann). Some of those samples will lightly be sent for micro probe analysis which will take much longer.. But the second the market gets a diamondiferous confirmation for L259 and a very rough CPHT, already knowing the immense size of L259(110ha at surface, 30ha at 600m depth)from our Em survey, a very quick calculation will tell us all we need to know and the rerate will happen prior to commencement of trading imo! Given the world beating average $$$ we are getting for the gems in blk 6 & 8 i estimate 0.5cpht would be enough to make us highly profitable!! But my call will be approx 5-8cpht..

Thanks again for that "diamond drilling" link to the copper explorer! Your a champ!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $13.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.7¢ $12.73K 264.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 53409 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.