LOM 0.00% 6.7¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Ann: Kimberlite Drilling Targets Defined at High Priority L259, page-20

1. 382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    A good announcement in many ways. Shows they are on track, but we knew they were anyway I guess. Everyone was expecting an announcement re the survey and now we have it and it confirms the underlying story we have been told previously.

Will the share price react? Maybe. Drilling will not commence until April and even then it will take some time to get any meaningful results. So much for those who said the rig was there so therefore drilling has already commenced! You forgot the mandatory paperwork that is involved, can't just show up and dig! Anyone expecting a quick buck will be disappointed, the price had risen a little of late or at least consolidated waiting for this news. So whilst it is good and gives credence to the overall picture it is not enough to drive the share price up too much yet. Maybe in April to give the options a push along although conversion is already very worthwhile as I see it.

Still waiting to see what has been uncovered during the past month or more (other than the 404 carat), been a bit quiet on that front. Some nice finds would continue to give shareholders confidence that the area is capable of sustained and significant diamond production not just the intermittent large stone.

The good news continues and long may that be so!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15800 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 31257 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.