LOM 6.67% 5.6¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Ann: Kimberlite Drilling Targets Defined at High Priority L259, page-79

1. 1,437 Posts.
    Akro you cant take responsibility for you own actions!! What has changed for LOM? Nothing!!.. you live by the daily SP fluctuations. Your emotions swing from positive to negative depending those fluctuations. You missed the last rise because you sold out on advice from your buddy JD. then you bought in high as the SP soared!(as we told you it would) The pull back is normal, it does not mean the life changing event is not going to happen. we are in a trend of higher highs and higher lows..Do you know what that means?? You should be extremely happy but you tried to trade LOM and missed out on the gains. Those gains are what makes us LT holders feel relaxed through the inevitable pull backs. YOU made the mistakes. I have never been happier with my investment. The company just confirmed the will be drilling L259 in the coming weeks! (i wish they were drilling it now)but i live in the real world. I called that they were drilling and i explained very clearly why i was calling that. I also stated it could be wrong because i was going off very limited info released by the company. Im an adult, i take responsibility of my actions without being a baby when things dont happen as i want/expect!

Simple education. Sell low...buy high and you will continue to post here with your dummy spits.. Blame whoever makes you feel better with your decisions. i could not care less!! Im making good money with LOM.. if your not maybe you need to look at your own decisions..ehh?

Happy St patricks day to all!! Even you Akro! Also Ireland celebrating our 100 years anniversary of kicking the terrorists out of our great country(1916-2016). A proud time for Irish everywhere!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.004(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $16.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.6¢ 5.5¢ $47.36K 820.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 280076 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 116300 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.