LNR 14.3% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Hi All,I Believe that FNT had been awaiting for a new investor...

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hi All,

I Believe that FNT had been awaiting for a new investor to take over the Tolukuma Mine and Mining Lease. Since then over the last 5 months FNT hopefully should have been in contact with the Investor regarding a supply of minerals to the mine once production, renovations and upgrades to the mine are complete. Since then FNT have increased the independent reviews of potential areas of their tenement. This I believe is to show the investor and hopefully JV partners how potentially big our tenement is in regards to resources. Now, we are witnessing the beginning of assays and sampling to reveal in each of these independent reviews the gold mineralisation so we can design a comprehensive drilling program to hit the best gold targets and really show the market what we have. These next few months are going to be big times for FNT with a lot of information to come. Looking forward to the assay results pending let’s hope they’re great!

As always DYOR and good luck to all holders. Let’s ride this beast together.

Investcoins

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.775M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $47.47K 13.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 57726829 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11347359 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.