LNR 0.00% 0.3¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Hi IC,A geologist that I know has just read today's announcement...

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715

Hi IC,

A geologist that I know has just read today's announcement and said the following to me:

About the grades at Tolukuma EL2531:

"Today's news, as well as the pictures, confirm to me that at both Kimono and Tassy, there is plenty of "vein continuity" there, with the gold grades highly likely to be similar to prior rock sample assay results already officially reported upon by FNT. This means that there should be very good and very consistent gold grades, with some extremely high pockets of gold reported upon in FNT's upcoming assay results anouncement."

About the tonnages at Tolukuma EL2531:

"With the Kimono veins extending over a 3km length (along the boundary of Tolukuma ML104) and dominated by NW trending structures (which are consistent with the mineralisation geology found at Tolukuma ML104), it is highly likely that subsequent drilling will confirm that there will be the necessary tonnages needed to ensure the economic feasibility of Kimono as a significant deposit and thus Tolukuma EL2531 as a mine."

"The newly discovered Tassy vein system (300m to the east of Kimono), which may actually be an extension of Kimono, but is highly attractive in its own right, should contain additional and significant gold ore potential, which will further increase the chances that FNT will have the necessary tonnages to ensure the economic viability of Kimono as a significant deposit and thus Tolukuma EL2531 as a mine."

Summary:

"Given the fact that Kimono is situated directly next to Tolukuma ML104, and that Kimono appears to extend for at least 3 kms along ML104's boundary, this further enhances the chances of Tolukuma EL2531 becoming an important source of additional gold ore to the immediately adjacent Tolukuma mill (ML104)."

"With regard to the Tolukuma mine (ML104), ML104 has already demonstrated its economic feasibility, which resulted in the mining and processing of gold ore there. Therefore, the chances of Tolukuma EL2531 also becoming a significant and mineable deposit are in my opinion very high."

"The upcoming release of the assay results from Kimono and Tassy will in my opinion warrant the immediate commencement of an exhaustive drilling program at both locations, which is highly likely to confirm the economic viability of Tolukuma EL2531 (as an important future source of gold ore to the Tolukuma mill (ML104)."

"Finally, the current considerably higher gold price adds significantly to the economic potential of both ML104 and EL2531"

End of text.

I hope this helps a bit.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.330M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $9.289K 3.096M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 119122 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 23466108 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.