LNR 0.00% 0.3¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Ann: Kimono Vein Samples up to 40.03g/t Au & 1km Strike Length, page-11

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715

From the "Kimono Vein Samples" announcement from 22.11.2019:

"Planning is underway to undertake additional fieldwork on the tenement. This will include additional trenching and exposure of the Kimono vein to be followed by sampling and generation of drill targets".

As far as I am concerned, the above makes it very clear that Frontier are now about to move to the next stage at Tolukuma, after having intensively analysed a lot of historical data throughout the entire Tolukuma tenement (EL 2531), which is 100% held by Frontier.

So far, this analysis has been highly promising, although the proof of the pudding will of course be the drilling at depth, which is absolutely necessary in order to find the so-called "hot spots" (high grades with high tonnage).

Providing FNT's various upcoming fieldwork, trenching and drilling programs go to plan in 2020, and the results are very good, Frontier should be then in a position to negotiate a deal with the new owner of the Tolukuma mining tenements and mill, in order to supply gold ore to the Tolukuma mill. I am assuming that this new owner will become known within the next few months.

Frontier's Tolukuma tenement (EL 2531) surrounds the Tolukuma mill. The Kimono Vein structure is only 800m away from the Tolukuma mill. Therefore, this is the logical place to commence the first fieldwork, trenching and drilling program.

As far as I am concerned, the only unknown at the moment is, who actually the new owner of the Tolukuma mine/mill (and thus future partner for Frontier) is going to be. It goes without saying, that if this is a major mining house, this would be even more advantageous for Frontier. Considering that RIO Tinto have a tenement (EL2530) right next door to Frontier's tenement (EL 2531), they must surely be very interested.

Whoever the Tolukuma mine/mill's new owner turns out to be, they will no doubt be extremely interested in concluding a supply contract with Frontier in order to supply gold ore and thereby considerably extending the life and thus the economic feasibility of the Tolukuma mine and mill.

I have been more than happy to accumulate more FNT stock over the last few weeks and months, in the expectation that fieldwork, trenching and drilling (in this order) will take place during the first half of 2020, initially at the Kimono vein, and then subsequently in other areas, and also in the expectation that Frontier will be in a position to enter into a lucrative supply contract arrangement with the Tolukuma mine/mill's new owner sometime in 2020.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.330M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $9.778K 3.259M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 41662685 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 3439755 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.30am 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.