KIN 1.79% 5.7¢ kin mining nl

Roo, I didn't underestimate Delphi wanting to make money from...

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Roo, I didn't underestimate Delphi wanting to make money from its investment in Kin. Delphi will do what it wishes with Kin as it holds a large stake in Kin, along with Pnx and others like Wiluna.
    What I wished for was Delphi to acknowledge that others also had a stake in Kin and throw them some of the gains from the Dcn deals.
    That didn't happen and thus the logical conclusion is any of Kins long suffering holders were of zero importance to Delphi. Consequently my modest holdings in Kin are being steadily sold off.
    I don't have any ill will towards Delphi as that would be a waste of my energy and time, which as I age is becoming more valuable.
    Good luck to all those that choose to stay and I hope that you all make money on your holdings of Kin.
    Past performance being an indicator of future behaviour would indicate that Kin will underperform as usual, however my success rate in timing entry and exit is stocks is quite frankly abysmal, thus holding Kin may just be a very smart move.
    smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $67.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.6¢ $16.9K 300K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 90000 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 157294 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.53am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.