KIN 3.85% 5.4¢ kin mining nl

Ann: Kin Expands Footprint with Farm-In Deal Over Adjacent Tenure, page-6

1. 821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 287
    Monarch and Normandy make complete sense for Kin. By the time any mining extended to there the agreement will probably have matured to a 10
    % royalty arrangement I would guess.

$750k over the next 12 quarters is a small commitment .. Kin spends about $3 million a quarter on exploration. Not sure what some posts here are on about. As for drill companies ... no shortage of work for drill companies. The problem for explorers is securing rigs and crews, which Kin has been successful at btw.

Kin was projected to finish the December Q with about $1 million plus about $7 million from the last capital raise. So a capital raise might be expected in Q3 this year, unless there is a windfall from a placement in the meantime. Why post a capital raise is imminent? Beats me.

I am personally glad they have the leases around Royal Harry although I think the map is not quite right. There is a little prospecting lease P37/8515 which is not Golden Mile (the smallest rectangle in Monarch).

Ironstone Well is interesting, because you would think St. Barbara would be a better fit for that ground than Kin. Adds to Kin's holding around main Sons of Gwalia mine..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $63.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $52.51K 973.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 115718 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.15pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.