PTN 0.00% 5.2¢ patronus resources limited

Great points Nowhere Man. Mr Market has certainly been slow to...

1. 1,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    Great points Nowhere Man.

Mr Market has certainly been slow to pick up on the significant developments over the last several months.

I was a s/h in NAV for quite a while, and the information they now have in their hands must be a veritable gold mine (sorry for the pun)

The hands-on, small Kin team have certainly put their money "where their mouth is" so to speak, and have worked diligently to make solid progress at very reasonable cost. Not surprising really when a lot of the money they're spending is their own!

There are not many small goldies out there that hold the same promise or the simple "get it done" attitude.

The prospect of short term production at Lewis at a time when the gold price seems to have upward momentum must kick start the share price soon. The current market cap doesn't represent reality and the situation surely can't remain much longer.

There is still a fair number of short-fall shares left - just wish I had the spare cash.

Agree with your sentiments N/M, the directors get my full support, and they deserve all they are aiming for.
    Last edited by alpaka: 16/01/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 139000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 135000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.