KIN 5.56% 5.7¢ kin mining nl

Ann: Kin Intersects Further Thick Gold Zones at Cardinia, page-21

1. nk
    3,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136
    I am buying in due to the exploration upside. They stitched together a great deal with Sprott as well which avoided significant dilution which is the biggest problem a speculator faces in this game , apart from failure of resource modelling.

Obviously as a new investor with a 2-3 year time horizon I am happy with the current weakness so I do not have to chase price. Gold is weak right now as are the gold equity indexs, but I am thinking 18 months away when these guys will be producing into a gold bull market possible with AUS$2,500 gold . At $2,500 gold and a 50% increase in gold reserves from exploration these guys will be worth more like $3. I kid you not, you ain't seen anything yet. Quality Aussie gold producers are going to become cash cows .

I have ridden the gold bull market since it started in 2000 and follow Jeff Christian of CPM consultancy group for gold outlook. His call is new record highs in US $ gold by the end of the decade.

That was a useful link some posters provided to Rick Rule, encouraged me to sell out of some poor quality juniors at a loss and reinvest in KIN .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.