PTN 3.77% 5.5¢ patronus resources limited

I am buying in due to the exploration upside. They stitched...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. nk
    3,105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    I am buying in due to the exploration upside. They stitched together a great deal with Sprott as well which avoided significant dilution which is the biggest problem a speculator faces in this game , apart from failure of resource modelling.

Obviously as a new investor with a 2-3 year time horizon I am happy with the current weakness so I do not have to chase price. Gold is weak right now as are the gold equity indexs, but I am thinking 18 months away when these guys will be producing into a gold bull market possible with AUS$2,500 gold . At $2,500 gold and a 50% increase in gold reserves from exploration these guys will be worth more like $3. I kid you not, you ain't seen anything yet. Quality Aussie gold producers are going to become cash cows .

I have ridden the gold bull market since it started in 2000 and follow Jeff Christian of CPM consultancy group for gold outlook. His call is new record highs in US $ gold by the end of the decade.

That was a useful link some posters provided to Rick Rule, encouraged me to sell out of some poor quality juniors at a loss and reinvest in KIN .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $90.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $8.907K 166.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37729 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 387533 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.