KIN 3.70% 5.6¢ kin mining nl

"Correct me if I am wrong". ... I think you are wrong about what...

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 288

"Correct me if I am wrong". ... I think you are wrong about what St. B said.

I think you are referring to a poster here who made some doubtful inferences from comments Craig Jetson made. The only mention of the CR by Jetson was in the context of Kin rejecting the NBIO ... no CR (dilution) was a condition of the NBIO ... Jetson said Kin rejected the NBIO then went ahead with the CR. Night followed day. The bit about helping the CR was not said by Jetson, and is not even a reasonable inference from what Jetson said. I think the poster who speculated that on this forum was probably not across the detail of the NBIO and jumped to a wrong conclusion, not realising St. Barbara linked any CR to the NBIO as one of the conditions.

St. Barbara are free agents. No one made them buy nearly 20% of Kin and no one made them make an offer which wasn't good enough to attract sufficient support from Kin shareholders.

I guess they could approach Kin to be allocated shortfall shares. They could have taken up their entitlement and got to over 20% without triggering a takeover because of exceptions relating to capital raising, but my unasked for advice to the Kin directors would be to say no if St. B change their mind. The 13 million figure was enough to last nearly a year. $7 million should be enough for the current drilling campaign, so I would be just as happy if those additional shares aren't given to anyone at 10.5 cents. Lets see what they are worth after some more drilling results. By the time more $ are needed we might be back over $0.20. St. B. can always get back to 19.9% on the market ... they can still do that for less than .16 a share.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.002(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $65.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.6¢ 5.2¢ $19.22K 362.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 53282 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 49999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.