KIN 0.00% 5.8¢ kin mining nl

Coalboy I understand what you are trying to do, but I think we...

1. 841 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    Coalboy I understand what you are trying to do, but I think we need to be careful to explain you are talking about the company at a time when there was a different board, different major shareholders and capital structure, different executive, different key team members, and different consultants.

Kin's resident troll only turned up in 2020. Seems to decided the share price dropping (who knew share prices could go down, to be fair) must be someone's fault and has been trolling that individual via dark mutterings ever since. (There is a funny side to posting regularly trashing a company while complaining about the SP.) I worry your opinions about ancient history while well intentioned will only add to the conspiracy theory .. the one about someone pulling puppet strings while out of their depth (maybe in a swimming pool?) on board a sinking ship (or maybe they fell overboard but kept hold of the strings). If you follow the thread back the object of fixation is named. Very brave, I would have thought.

My opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $68.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.8¢ $9.535K 162.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 62733 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 48298 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.16am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.