KIN 1.79% 5.7¢ kin mining nl

Roo,Tower Hill is going to be dewatered into the Harbour Lights...

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Roo,
    Tower Hill is going to be dewatered into the Harbour Lights Pit. Supposed to start the pipeline in Feb. according to the info newsletter that they splashed all over Leonora. The Tower Hill pit has been used as the main process water storage for Gwalia, This is being transferred to Harbour Lights
    St Barbs also had a discharge right to lake Raeside, so it is reasonable to assume they could use that to dewater the "ex Kin" raeside project.

Drilling is expected to start early in Jan. for the Tower Hill project. 24/7 for several months, so it will be diamond drilling.

The railway line is being used by BHP contractor Qube to load/unload nickel from Leinster. Tanks in frames and essentially a container operation. Currently at the southern end of town and supposed to be moving to the Eastern side of Gwalia this year. Also using the train line are Lynas. containers of RE, however they are moving operations to a new siding at Malcolm some time this year. 20 kms closer to Mt Weld. The rail line will then be torn up.
    The rail line is not an impediment to Tower Hill as it is. The main reason to close and rip it up, is that it runs through the middle of the Gwalia operations and prevents any cutback of the pit. It used to run through the middle of what is now the Gwalia pit and was moved when SOG began mining back in the 80's.

Also of interest, GMD have bought the Leonora Lodge to house the workforce for Tower Hill and Ulysses/Admiral. The Lodge was formerly built as the camp for Tower Hill and has come full circle.

I wonder whether GMD also bought the water rights that KIN have. In particular the Bummers Creek area that was drilled and capped in preparation for processing at Cardinia. 80 kms of pipeline is nothing unusual in that area, Murrin Murrin pipes run almost up to Darlot and is a major constraint on RED @ Darlot.

I wonder what Kin will do with the GMD shares. A Pro Rata dispersement to Kin shareholders would be a lovely Chrissy Prez. With Monkton gone the difference is noticeable. He promised so much and delivered so little for whatever reason.
    A recognition to we long suffering shareholders would be wonderful, even though it means I will have to hunt high and low for the bottom drawer I threw them in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $67.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.6¢ $16.9K 300K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 90000 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 157294 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.53am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.