KIN 3.85% 5.4¢ kin mining nl

Ann: Kin Secures $1m in Funding for Lewis Production, page-22

1. 9,485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Turville there are many twists if u read the asic link . I need to read it a few more times to further grasp all scenarios . We have debated this many times in different forums on hc as some posters are delusional with how the rules work and how some of the nasties operate . It is not just about intraday as there exists many clauses with t3 settlement . There are a few scenarios mentioned which might be relevant to new investors and bankers who are allotted shares with companies and finance deals . I note there is no warrants or eto's listed on kin but for future reference if u note companies doing finance deals and they mention the words warrants then look out .

The nasties in the industry may also use the lack of chess registered shares . This is how scams operated in the USA for many years . I also note with such a thin buy and sell depth previously someone trying to operate under dark or iffy rules could easily come undone and I have no proof that anything nefarious has happened but I strongly suggest everyone hit the search button on the bankers history and get a hold of the banking agreements as they are key .

cheers g

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $63.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $52.51K 973.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 115718 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.15pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.