PTN 1.96% 5.0¢ patronus resources limited

Ann: Kin Secures $1m in Funding for Lewis Production, page-23

1. 4,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 967
    If I might say so, this whole line of thought seems to me a complete distraction. And I wonder what your motivation is in pursuing it, Gse1962, since you apparently don't even hold any KIN shares?

Buy 'em or don't, as you like. It's of no consequence.

Fact is, the story has taken a huge step forward this week with the ticking of yet another significant box.

I tend to think of the value of a share in both absolute and relative terms. Here, with all the usual caveats, I believe the absolute value of the KIN story is now impossible to decry. Read carefully through this week's Company Presentation or, say, Danpech's back-of-an-envelope numbers above - and I think most risk-tolerant investors would see an utterly compelling story from these prices.

What I mean by 'relative' value is the current share price in relation to where everyone else has got set in the story.

Fact is, there are still fewer than 50m shares around, and the average shareholder's entry price is closer to 0.20c than 0.13. So that puts a natural floor under things.

Indeed, with the Company demonstrably more valuable now than when it was floated at 0.20c, and the pace of developments ...and newsflow! ...about to pick up markedly, you'd think shareholders might be seriously tempted to top-up & average down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $85.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $10.77K 210.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 65472 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 102151 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.29am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.