KIN 1.49% 6.6¢ kin mining nl

What I find very interesting is Don's history shows he comes...

1. 112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    What I find very interesting is Don's history shows he comes from an underground mining background. Is this one of the reasons he was appointed? Do we have the potential of a significant underground operation here? Or is it my second covfee of the morning addled brain firing in all directions? Personally I believe that the Cardinia/Mertondale area has huge potential for UG mining and my retirement funds will be very healthy if I am correct.

Don sold off shares in Fox before and as he departed. Some saw that as showing a lack of confidence in the company. Radio Hill was near the end of its life as an underground operation and he was moving elsewhere.
    Sometimes when share prices fall, people who are affected by that fall seek to find any answer that will explain it, including scapegoats.

What we need to focus on is when is this bloody plant going to be built. First gold by Dec is getting closer by the day and every day that goes by means less wriggle room if and when the Goldfields weather gods decide to dump on Cardinia. According to BOM Leonora has had some rain but nothing major so all should be ok at the moment, however that part of the world can have 100 points of rain in town and 20 points at Cardinia or vice versa. Leonora is only 40 kms from Cardinia but in terms of rain the recording is not particularly relevant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $77.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.6¢ $33.30K 503.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 408000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.14pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.94 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.6¢ 6.7¢ 6.6¢ 68700
Last updated 12.49pm 03/05/2024 ?
KIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.