KIN 3.23% 6.0¢ kin mining nl

Ann: Kin to Raise $10m to Accelerate Cardinia Gold Exploration, page-27

1. 4,057 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    Can't say I agree, Crom.

Trevor Dixon is still a major force on the Board, and the principal shaper of the corporate culture at KIN.

And Terry's still out there in the wings.

I thought the raising prior to this was rather adroitly handled in point of fact, when the market responded so well to results. And the modest capital structure of the Company today is a resounding testament to what can be done on the smell of an oily.

If yesterday's raising price was mildly disappointing, I'll give it to them as an aberration - a function of the state of the market, the time of year, the savvy of Petra, plus the 'forced' timing occasioned by its being a condition precedent of the Sprott deal.

This is still a bomb of an asset in a tidy little vehicle - and it's hard to see the need for any more raisings possibly ever again if things progress as planned. Even contingencies are well covered now.

While the project's being built, we can do lots of very cheap aircore extending holes from 50m to, say, just 70m and get a great bang on this ground. And a few well-placed diamond holes might well stir the pot.

I'm looking forward to all that KIN can deiver in 2018 and I wish you all, longer-term shareholders and new, compliments of the season.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
-0.002(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $70.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.1¢ 6.0¢ $32.65K 541.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 80697 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 81967 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.37pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.